Weddings – Birthdays – Anniversaries – Wakes – Corporate – Club Events & More
The club hires out the venue in support of a range of community activities and for private functions. We have an unimpeded view of the beach looking out towards Kapiti Island with spectacular sunset views. As well as the main downstairs room, we have a mezzanine second storey with a deck that runs the length of the room.
The venue is regularly used for local meetings, clubs, interest groups, private celebrations, community and working groups along with a number of other activities.
|Wakes||Weddings and engagements|
- downstairs – the main hall, kitchen facilities and separate bar
- upstairs – mezzanine area with attached balcony and bi-fold doors spanning the whole length of the room.
The clubrooms can hold 120-150 people depending on the style of event
- We will need a general overview of the food being supplied for any special bar licence application.
- There will be a small extra charge for kitchen use to cover utilities and cleaning.
- 120-150 people depending on the style of event
As a user we ask that you respect our clubrooms and that you carefully read the conditions of hire.
Please see the calendar to the right for venue dates (dates in red indicate venue may be unavailable).